Tikkurila’s focus is on carefully selected customers, certain geographical areas and its own strong brands.
- Tikkurila serves consumers, painting professionals and selected industrial sectors.
- Tikkurila focuses on Finland, Sweden, Russia, Poland and the Baltic countries.
- Tikkurila invests in its own strong brands and focuses on premium paints.
Strategy for -2022
The focus areas of the Tikkurila's strategy are profitable growth, efficiency improving cost competitiveness and value-based corporate culture. Tikkurila’s target is to grow faster than the market in its market areas. Further, in line with its sustainability promises Tikkurila will accelerate the shift towards water-borne paint products and enhance their use.
- Revenue: Tikkurila aims for faster than market growth
- Relative profitability: adjusted operating profit margin over 12 percent
- Return on capital employed (ROCE): over 20 percent
- Balance sheet structure: gearing below 70 percent
Our values — trustworthy, innovative and professional — steer our operations and support sustainable activities. They come alive in decision-making situations every day, on both small and large scales.
- We take responsibility and keep our promises.
- We build trust and respect each other.
- We communicate openly and proactively.
- We give and receive feedback and learn from our mistakes.
- We work with a curious mindset to shape our future together.
- We embrace change with positive attitude.
- We build new sustainable solutions on customer needs.
- We encourage each other to bring and try new ideas and ways of working.
- We are agile, fast and hungry for results.
- We are customer oriented targeting for growth.
- We strive for excellence through systematic planning and execution.
- We build our quality on our long heritage and continuous improvement.